Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 19, 2007

Holidays???

So who is ready for the holidays? NOT ME! It just seems like yesterday we were eating Turkey and going Christmas shopping. I tell myself every year that I am going to start Christmas shopping early, and every year I find myself doing it at the last second. Holiday's are just crazy around here. Yes, its fun being around family, but stressful at the same time.

So here are some quick notes to help you and I to get through the holidays!

1. Create realistic expectations -- don't try to make this the perfect holiday

2. Learn to say "no" to extra obligations that might stress you out.

3. Take short relaxation breaks to let go of tension.

4. Get involved in a volunteer activity where you help others.

5. Tap into your natural creativity and create a hand-made gift.

My top 5 list comes from: http://www.self-guided.com/articles/holidaystresstips.htm

Until then, Peace Out!

:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger