Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My very first blog..........

Wow, where do I begin? First I would like to introduce myself....My name is Amanda and I am SAHM to three wonderful girls, a 5 year old and 20 month old twins. I have been married for 6 almost 7 years now to my wonderful husband Ricky! We own a Sign Company....So when you have a chance please check out our website at www.jackrabbitsigns.org!

Opening a new business has been very hard, but yet very rewarding! I have always been the entrepreneur type person. I remember when I was 12 I knew I was going to be my own boss!!! In my Senior yearbook it reads: MOST LIKELY TO OWN MY OWN BUSINESS!

As of now I am off to bed! Just wanted to start my first blog....First blogs are so hard to do!

Things that I would like to post:
Everyday life of being a Mother
WAHMS, Work At Home Moms
Dancing
Sports
Politics
Everyday News
Iraq/War
Things that bug me
and much more!

I hope you enjoy my blog!

Until then...Peace Out!

Amanda :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger