Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Girls

Everyday when I wake up I am so blessed to have them in my life. In my eyes they are all three so perfect. Yes, they give me a run for my money, but I love it. Meredith is growing way too fast for me. I am not ready for her 1st grade year to becoming to an end. Don't get me wrong, I am so ready for our summer break! LOL I am not ready for her to grow father apart from us. I am so scared for her to grow up! LOL I know it sounds crazy, but I just can't stand it. She is becoming more and more independent, but yet she still needs me. I love that part.

Emma and Emily, what can I say! LOL Those girls are something else. They are so full of energy. Today as I was being lazy.....Emily crawled up and snuggled with me and said, "I love you mommy." How sweet is that? Emma is my kisser. She loves to come up to me grab my face and kiss my right on my lips. Such a sweet little girl. I am so not ready for them to even start school. Yes, in my mind I am ready, but reality I am not. I know I have two more long years to go, but I think about it everyday when I drop Mere off at school. I wonder to myself how well are they going to do apart? Do I want them together, or apart? I guess when the time comes we will make that decision.

It's so hard to be a parent. You watch the news and see the horrible stories about, predators, drug dealers, gangs etc....how do we protect them? I just hope that Ricky and I can guide them to make good choices! So scary to even think they could do anything wrong. I watched the Natalie Hollaway movie on Lifetime tonight and I guess this has made me ask these questions! How do you protect your child without being that controlling parent?

It's so hard to be a parent, but yet so rewarding at the same time :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did!!!

2 comments:

Katie Proctor said...

Cute Kids! I noticed that you follow my Pure Romance blog. Are you a consultant?

Amanda said...

Yes I am :)

Powered By Blogger