Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 29, 2009

WOW....I am way behind!

Looks like I am behind once again on my blog. Here is my top ten list of great moments in the Snow household :)

1. June 3rd was last day of 1st grade for Meredith
2. First week of summer we did NOTHING. Wanted to just relax
3. Second week of summer, just hung with the neighbors
4. Went to the lake with the wonderful Murdocks (AKA second family)
5. Thrid week of summer went to Houston with Ricky, took younger cousin Madisyn with us to help me with the girls!
6. Jonas Brother's with Meredith, that was fun.
7. Father's Day here at our house.....Ricky and my dad had an awesome day. My brother came too!
8. Another week in Houston, trip to the ER for me. Seems I have a gallbladder problem
9. Back home for the weekend. Trip to Kemah Boardwalk, tons of fun!
10. Getting ready for Ricky to return to Houston and get ready for the month of July!

Wow....July is almost here! In three weeks I will be 28, Ugh! That means I am getting closer to 30 :(

Here are some pics of our first month of summer break :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Powered By Blogger