Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Emma Rose moment...........


Something so sweet happen to day with Emma. As we woke up this morning to take Mere to school I noticed that Emma was very sleepy and quite. Not like her at all.....So we arrived back home after dropping Mere off at school and came back into the house to eat. After eating and cleaning our mess, Emma was walking around the kitchen table looking down. I asked, "Emma are you okay?" She looked up at me and shouted...."I WANT MY DADDY!" I then told her that he was at work, but would be home soon. Two hours went by and still noticed she just wasn't herself. I then asked her again, "Emma, what's wrong?" She then yells as loud as she can, I WANT MY DADDY!!! It was so sweet. Here is the pic of her doing it. Just caught her in time to take a pic. I am 27 years old and I still need my daddy. It just brought goose bumps to me. I hope they still need him at the age that I am....Daddy's are the best :) But when I am sick I want my MAMA!!! LOL

No comments:

Powered By Blogger