Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend

As I posted on Friday Ricky and I had another great kid free weekend. We had a lot of fun at our deer lease. We checked out where our new deer lease is going to be. I am super excited to start making memories with our girls as they learn how to hunt. Meredith was 3 years old when we started taking her deer hunting. Its going to be a blast to see Emma and Emily in the stands this November. After checking out our new lease, we were off to Robin and Travis's house, our new friends. They are awesome. They will do anything for you.....Very nice people. They live on 30 plus acres and live in a metal home. Everytime I am there I just really enjoy there place. When sitting in their living room they have an awesome view of their pine trees and man made pond! They had a crawlfish boil and it was yummy!!! Here are the pics that I took. Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Powered By Blogger