Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break O9'

Wow, we had a busy Spring Break! My Aunt Janie, Uncle Bob and cousin Julie arrived to Dallas from Michigan and stayed for two weeks. We had dinner here at our house on Monday, Tuesday dinner at Aunt Margo's, Wednesday Dallas Children's Museum...Wednesday night met up with Aunt Nancy and Jennifer and Madisyn and Presley and cousin Julie to see Twlight, Thursday Cedar Creek Lake, Friday off to the Ft. Worth Zoo! The Ft. Worth Zoo was so much fun. I had my three girls, plus Julie and cousins Madisyn and Presley and Aunt Melissa tagged along with us. I had a total of 7 girls with me! So much fun. We rode the TRE to Ft. Worth got on a bus to the Zoo. We didn't have much time at the Zoo, but the train/bus ride was a blast. My girls had so much fun. Pics coming soon. Since my camera died on me I have to rely on Melissa's camera and my phone camera for pics! My new camera should arrive soon. I am so glad that we were able to do something during Spring Break! What a longgggg week that was. We were so off of our schedules...and if you know me I am a fame believer of schedules! Emma and Emily never really took a nap.

Monday will arrive tomorrow and off to school Meredith goes. She is so ready for summer break! I am too!

Again, pics will arrive soon :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger