Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Joans Brothers

The one to the far right is her favorite: Joe Jonas!!

The Jonas Brothers have announced that they are doing a world tour. The day we found out my brother called us telling us to watch the 4:00 news. Meredith rushed upstairs to turn the game run t.v. on and moments later, I hear a scream! She learned the great news....with great joy she ran down staris and said, "OMG, we have to buy the tickets." I told her that I had to find out all the details. I went on Ticketmaster and nothing. Just a few weeks ago they were posting about the pre-sale. I was freaking out....Pre-Sale? What am I going to do? So last night a great friend of mine allowed me to use her early per-sale code. I was very thankful!!! Finally the sale begins, I was panicking. LOL I typed in the code, added how many tickets, clicked next and a little tab popped up. Oh no.....per sale code doesn't work. Now what? So I re-do everything. Clicked next and nothing. So now I am 20 minutes in and still no tickets. So I did it again, took a deep breath and it worked. Yay, I bought two tickets. Seats are okay, but hey at least we get to go! She has no idea that I was going to buy them. Stay tune for the upcoming pics of her flipping out over The Jonas Brothers!!! I am super excited...this will be her first concert....I can't wait :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger