Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 23, 2009

Meredith


We signed Meredith up for softball this season. She played two years ago, but that was T-ball! Her team name is Lady Texans and her number is 9. I think that is the number she picked, can't remember.....Anyways, I think I have become that annoying mom on the sidelines. As many of you know that I played on a select softball team when I was younger. Man, do I miss those days. Anyways, today was Meredith's 4th practice and I noticed that I am that annoying mom that yells at her kid. Well I don't yell, but I do get loud and get very angry when is not paying attention. LOL I think I am turning into my mother! LOL She is learning and catching on. I know when she gets more practice in she will do awesome. I can tell this will be her contact sport. I loved softball and basketball and dance. She is going to be my little cheerleader. Nothing like me! I guess I will hope that Emma and Emily will pick up dance. I can dream right? :) I will keep you all updated on Meredith's progress and how her games go. I think her little team is going to be awesome. Our coach played baseball and our assistant coach played softball for OSU. She is pretty good. It's neat to see Mere learn from her. She has a lot of patience for these little girls.


Keep tuning in...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger